THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Intermezzo ^^

    
     This is a little intermezzo .. Actually this note should I write as the first post on this blog, but first I was not thoughts to write this note. But rather than none at all, I wrote this note ..
     Why do I choose a family-themed novels as the topic of this blog? Because I like reading a novel with this theme. I like reading a novel that tells about the struggle of children who want to meet with their parents. Or about the children who can not get along with their parents, but because of a problem they can get back the warmth of the family. It is also interesting to read stories about families with various problems, and then they can overcome those problems with one force: love.
     While reading a novel with this theme, sometimes I was reminded by my family. And I am grateful to have family like them.
     From these novels I also learned that the most precious treasure for me in this world is when there are people who always loved me, with all my shortcomings, and always ready to help when I fell. My family.

                                                   Precillia Leonita

0 comments: